We recognize the importance of specialized care for Alzheimer’s and dementia clients. We have developed oversight, training, and procedures to help our clients stay home safely. The Agency Owner and Agency Director are both Certified Dementia Trainers and provide training throughout the community to agencies and facilities as well as our own staff.
- Caregivers receive both in person and online training on caring for clients living with dementia.
- Caregivers can earn an Alzheimer’s Certification through our extensive online training program which includes video instruction from Teepa Snow.
- Trained Care Managers complete a thorough home safety inspection identifying modifications that may be effective for supporting individuals living with dementia at home.
- Care Managers conduct unannounced, onsite visits to ensure caregivers are maintaining positive relationships in a safe environment.
- Care Managers who have established trust with the client conduct all caregiver orientations to ensure a smooth start or transition of care.
- Consistency of caregivers is always a priority to ensure clients develop trust and familiarity with the caregiver.
Contact us at 817-349-6558 if you are interested in this service. For a comprehensive home care assessment, please Set An Appointment at your convenience.